Digital Service Architect - Cloud Specialist
|Job Title:||Digital Service Architect - Cloud Specialist|
|Salary:||Market day rate - INSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||August 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2018 17:32|
Its primary purpose is to define, govern and assure the implementation of their Technical Architecture.
The team contributes directly to the delivery of Corporate Objectives by defining and governing a single Business led Enterprise Architecture Roadmap; and as curator of the Architecture Roadmap.
It manages robust governance, processes and controls, and utilises flexible and responsive sourcing models as appropriate.
Being responsible for setting the company's strategic technical direction, the highly productive, skilled and engaged Architecture team operates on industry standards and best practices.
Its aim being to deliver a modern, scalable, secure, resilient and safe multi-tiered architectural platform.
We are looking for someone who is Cloud Specialist.
• Strong generalist experience in a wide range of the following areas:
- Awareness of enterprise architecture frameworks
- Contributing to business cases to support future projects
- Working with software delivery partners in a multi-vendor environment, including pre-Contract engagement, preparation of invitations to tender and tender evaluation
- Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodologies
- Evolutionary architecture and emergent design
- Lean methods
• Strong specialist experience in four of the following areas:
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools and techniques
- Cloud Services
- Enterprise integration patterns and tooling.
- Design and/or development of applications in a multi-tiered/microservices environment using the Java language and related technologies
- Design and/or development of applications in an Oracle 12c database environment and related technologies – Oracle Forms, PL/SQL
- Design of data stores using SQL and/or NoSQL database technologies – Oracle, MongoDB
- Web services design and/or development – SOAP / REST
- Design and/or development of applications that use synchronous and asynchronous integration patterns
- CI/CD techniques
Other skills / qualities / experience
• Experience in providing estimates/sizing
• Excellent written communication skills including technical writing
• Excellent verbal communication skills including presenting to small and large groups
• Ability to self-start and to work autonomously as well as in a team
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's