Digital Project Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Project Manager|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 10:55|
GSA Techsource is recruiting a Digital Project Manager who can make a positive impact, and want to contribute to the most demanding and exciting new digital service for the UK Government. There will be a considerable impact of this work - better digital services in government will change the face of public services and have the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people. The successful candidate must have central government experience.
The successful candidate must have a solid tech background, with hands on experience using a broad range of software and web technologies. The role is situated in a team environment, with the candidate expected to work efficiently with the internal teams and also third parties.
Skills & Responsibilities:
• Ensure punctual delivery of projects (within scope and budget)
• Develop detailed project plans to track progress, keeping the appropriate parties well informed and escalated any issues when necessary
• Manage risks and deal with any problems as early as possible
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Demonstrable experience with Agile and Prince2 is important, formal qualifications are desirable but not required
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Product Manager - London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£350 - £400 per day
£25000 - £30000 per annum
IT Support Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line Support
£150 - £170 per day
IT Infrastructure and Services Engineer
£35000 - £45000 per annum