Digital Marketing Personalisation Analyst
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Personalisation Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kate Edmonds|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2015 13:34|
This is an exciting and excellent opportunity for an experienced Development Marketing Personalisation Analyst within an eCommerce environment to join a brand new development team. This is to form part of a new eCommerce technical centre of excellence being established in Milton Keynes as part of a leading global organisation in their field working on greenfield projects.
As a Development Marketing Personalisation Analyst you will need to be able to clearly demonstrate your experience with the following:
• eCommerce experience
• Digital Marketing experience
• Personalisation experience
• Hybris (Desirable)
• Monetate Personalisation Software, Rich Relevance, Apptus etc
• Analytics/Reporting experience with CoreMetrics or Google Analytics
Further ideal experience and skills includes:
• Site optimisation
• Working knowledge of Digital Measurement
• Knowledge of Attribution models
• Experience of Segmentation Approach
• Tracking Methods experience
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's