Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Dependant on notice period|
|Contact Name:||Steve Smaylen|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020 14:12|
You will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing activity with a focus on driving profitable traffic to the website to achieve company growth targets. The role will require you to work closely with the company's dedicated agency partners for Paid Search, Affiliates, Display and Organic Search.
• Coordinating activities, budgets and join with Email and Social Media marketing team
• Be responsible for the digital marketing budget, measuring spend and ROI to ensure profitable growth.
• Identify trends and insights to optimise performance.
• Highlight opportunities to help improve reach and conversions, including range expansion, price opportunities and feed improvements.
• Create business cases for new opportunities and engage key stakeholders; assess new technologies and, where appropriate, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption.
• Daily, weekly, monthly reporting and analysis of campaign performance against targets and report back to the team / wider business.
• Understand key events for the business and help target potential audiences in advance to help exploit opportunities, with a focus on ROI.
• Work with the Retail Marketing team to help exploit in-store opportunities to improve product awareness and footfall.
• Experience of working with agencies
• Retail/digital experience essential
• Effective communicator at all levels
My client is offering a very competitive package with excellent benefits. Due to government guidelines, the interview process will be two stages; an initial telephone interview and then a video interview.
For more information, please reach out today.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's