This role is independent of existing leadership towers within the group to ensure a cross-cutting view is achieved and adhered to.
Reporting to the Deputy Director this role ensures that the strategic landscape is delivered through coordination and thought leadership in the technical landscape.
As our client continues to transform the technology that drives this change it is more vital than ever before that technical decisions are made in a confident, robust and strategic manner.
This role will be pivotal in ensuring that not only the Cloud Delivery Group delivers innovate, cost effective solutions but also solutions that stand the test of time because they were designed and implemented with thought, attention to detail and passion for excellence. Cloud Delivery Group, is delivering a hugely important layer of modern, scalable infrastructure and this is an exciting time to join and this role is crucial to the success of the group.
Key Knowledge and Skills (Experience):
- Recent experience performing similar role
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of Cloud technology spanning at least two Cloud providers
- Demonstrable experience of creating architectural diagrams and technical designs
- Knowledge of security and networking technology as is applicable to Cloud environments
- Experience of working in a large scale organisation with operating models and associated continuous improvement
- Government experience
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.