Digital Delivery Manager – Agile, Government
|Job Title:||Digital Delivery Manager – Agile, Government|
|Salary:||£575 PER DAY UMBRELLA - Inside IR35|
|Start Date:||Jan 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2017 10:45|
Project managing one or more Agile workstreams to help deliver Digital Services at pace.
The role will typically involve delivery of a specific product/technical solution or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled team.
The postholder will need to influence peers and senior managers across the organisation to ensure project objectives are delivered, effective plans are in place, implementation is evaluated robustly and delivery remains focussed on outcomes.
This is a high profile programme of work with significant board level engagement.
• Proven Project Management / Delivery experience, in an Agile delivery environment
• Digital / Government experience
• Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
• Experienced in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
• Stakeholder and relationship management experience within a complex business environment
• Well developed analytical, organisational and problem solving skills.
• Uses information to challenge the status quo and inspires the confidence of stakeholders
• Ability to make difficult decisions by assessing the complexities involved against the need to act whilst escalating decision making to the right level
• Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to engage and influence in complex customer environments
• An excellent communicator and the gravitas to build credible peer relationships with decision makers
Please submit your application by 12.00 Tuesday 28th November 2017.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's