Digital Delivery Manager (Agile, Government)
|Job Title:||Digital Delivery Manager (Agile, Government)|
|Salary:||£420 per day ltd/umbrella - OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||Mid Nov 2017|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2017 16:06|
Our client is seeking a Digital Delivery Manager to join their growing team in Swindon for a 9-month contract outside IR35.
The candidate will have extensive experience of working on complex digital projects in a delivery role. Reporting directly to the senior project manager they will understand and manage an environment that is focussed on delivering digital services from a user perspective, working with product owners to define and prioritise user stories whilst also being able to understand complex technical constraints and dependencies. They will have experience in leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process and prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
• Experience of delivering digital services
• Experience of all aspects of Agile delivery
• Experience of delivering projects that are user focussed
• Experience of delivering transformational change
• Experience of working in a fast-paced multidisciplinary team
• Demonstrable experience of building a culture of continuous delivery and improvement
• Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
• Experience of delivering services in accordance with the Governments Digital Service Standards (GDS)
• Experience of delivering grants or case management solutions
• Expert in leading a project including the provision of advice, guidance, mentoring and coaching to the delivery team
• Expert in focusing the delivery team on delivering value early and often, iterating and continuously improving delivery
• Skilled in removing blockers and knowing when to escalate issues and risks
• Expert in developing high-performing agile delivery teams
• Knowledge and skilled in applying a range of agile frameworks, methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Kanban etc.
• Expert in using agile tools and techniques to track progress against delivery in order to communicate project status to teams and stakeholders
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
• Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills; focussed on getting things done
• Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to liaise with all areas of the business with excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrable facilitation skills, including experience of delivering workshops with business users
• Knowledge and experience using DevOps tools such as JIRA and Confluence
CV Submission Deadline: 10/10/2017 @ 17.00
Security Clearance Level Required: 1. BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland) GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's