DevOps Engineer - Mid-level
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer - Mid-level|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Shenton|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2017 10:40|
£40,000 - £50,000
Flexible working hours
A fast-growing cloud / SaaS provider looking for you to join them as a DevOps / AWS Infrastructure Engineer to play a vital role in a busy environment, supporting a complex technical environment that allows them to build software tools in a really niche high usage, high availability sector. Taking ownership of hosting operations and new server and systems architecture, you will use your extensive, decorated technical background in AWS, web operations, infrastructure support and delivery of projects.
An amazing opportunity for an Engineer to get involved with a thriving tech business. The company boasts a great open-plan layout with an exciting and engaged team of more than 50. You’ll find a laid-back dress code, flexible working hours and some of the best technology.
We're ideally looking for someone who can help us with the following:
- Linux Systems Administration – server installation and configuration.
- Scripting of repetitive tasks using – Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby.
- Using a range of nfrastructure automation and configuration tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins
- AWS Cloud platform administration, in house and on behalf of extrenal clients
- Diagnosis of issues at all levels within systems e.g. Infrastructure, OS platform and Server platform
- Experience of working with High performance and high availability systems - these are our specialty
- Interest in Agile methodologies
- Low level network knowledge
- A Degree in Computer Science related subject
- Awesome communication skills and ability to interface with users, developers and executives
Key Requirements/ focus: AWS, Linux Sys Admin, Ansible, Chef, Hosting, DevOps Culture and Methodology, CI/CD, Automated everything, Infrastructure as code
Please send your CV for immediate review. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's