DevOps Engineer - AWS / S3 / IAM / Ansible / Cloud
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer - AWS / S3 / IAM / Ansible / Cloud|
|Salary:||£600 - £670 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 13:28|
Skills and technologies:
- Demonstrable experience utilizing Lambda functionality written in Python.
- Knowledge of Storage, S3, IAM Roles, Bucket Policies etc.
- Communicate at a high technical level,
- An understanding of Agile methodologies and has experience within an Agile environment.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Ideally the candidate will have been the lead Dev Ops, working on a major project or programme with experience in defining Dev Ops architectures, target operating models and providing thought leadership to other Dev Ops team members.
- You will have significant demonstrable experience of configuring web, application and database infrastructure in a fast moving development environment.
- Previous experience in building and supporting high volume, public, transactional production platforms and sophisticated automated Dev Ops environments is essential.
- A strong technical foundation in build, release and environment management.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's