|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Jackson|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 13:56|
The client is a leading provider of media security services working globally with some of the world’s largest event broadcasters, offering the opportunity to work on and develop your skills with cutting edge technology alongside highly talented industry leaders.
The client is looking for an individual from the top 5% of Russell Group university graduates with proven commercial DevOps experience and an in depth AWS background.
The successful applicant will be involved in maintaining and developing cloud-based infrastructure services while making continued service improvements. Additionally, you will be expected to develop your skills in multiple challenging disciplines to contribute to a rapidly growing technical organisation.
As part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Large scale application work as part of a team
- Planning deployment of Infrastructure components
- Monitoring and maintenance of systems
- Liaising with external vendors
- Maintenance of data synchronisation and backups
- 1st Class BEng/MEng/BSc/MSc (Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics etc.)
- Linux Background – Ubuntu w/ Shell scripting preferable
- Experience w/ AWS – EC2, ECS, S3, RDS / Aurora, Route 53 etc.
- Experience of Terraform
- Infrastructure automation experience
- CI/CD experience
- Containerisation experience
- Web / API Server experience
- 25 days annual leave & your birthday off
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Working with in house cutting edge technology
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's