|Job Title:||Devops Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2022-06-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Baines|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Are you a Devops Engineer with a proven track record of working within a small team helping to deploy multiple projects in a collaborative setting?
Do you want to work fully remote?
This role has come at a critical time in the evolution of their software suite, as it the product suite and team grow, so will the demand for CI/CD pipelines and deployment.
You would be working alongside an agile technical team and using AWS, and scripting languages such as Python or Powershell to help automate tasks, deploy code and ensure security is maintained.
The ideal Product Owner candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- AWS - Cloud formation, Elastic beanstalk, IAM, RDS, CodePipelines, configuration of VPN, subnets and security groups.
- Scripting languages - Powershell or Python to automate tasks
- CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and AWS
- GIT flow or similar branching model
- Agile Principles
- Fully remote working
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually in line with industry averages
- Attractive discretionary bonus structure
- Health insurance with Vitality Pension scheme (with staff contribution matched)
- 25 days annual leave increasing to 30 days by year 7 (plus public holidays) + Additional 5 days holiday every three years to support opportunity for sabbatical
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10-4, with 37.5 hour working week)
- Two days per year to volunteer for charity
- Excellent ongoing professional development support
- Generous maternity package
- Bike2Work scheme and more
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.