|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
As a DevOps Engineer, your bread and butter will include work with: RHEL/Centos, Puppet, AWS, Terraform, Vault, Python, Jenkins, and code and security analysis tools (like Checkmarx and SonarQube). The role will require some Windows Server 2016, SCCM, AD, ADFS and Citrix experience.
The go-to for deploying and orchestrating Microservices architecture, you’ll have experience deploying scalable and highly available, transactional HTTP services including APIs.
You’re passionate about DevOps, and you have spun up and looked after databases like Postgres, MongoDB and Cassandra, and the more you know about Docker, ECS/EKS and Kubernetes the better.
Tech Ecosystem -
- AWS –services such as, EC2, ECS, EKS, VPC, EBS, Route 53, AWS WAF, AWS ALB, ELB, Network ACLS, Security Groups, AWS KMS, S3 and any other relevant services from AWS.
- Gitlab CI, Puppet, Terraform, Packer, Python, Vault
- Container and orchestration tools, Docker, ECS/EKS and Kubernetes
- Databases such as Mongo DB, Postgres, Cassandra
- Code and Security Analysis tolls like Checkmarx and SonarQube
- Application & Infrastructure Monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
- Log Management using ELK stack
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.