Development Team Leader (SAP ABAP)
|Job Title:||Development Team Leader (SAP ABAP)|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 16:43|
You’ll be responsible for the development of ABAP solutions for projects and changes, QA of others’ work, maintenance of development standards as well as providing technical 2nd and 3rd line support to production SAP.
Your time will be split will be 50/50 between development and team management, with management duties including prioritisation of work, objective setting, mentoring and knowledge sharing within the team.
In order to be successful you will need:
- Extensive SAP ABAP development experience - reports, enhancements, dialog programming, interfacing, workflow, conversions.
- 6 experience SAP ECC specifically with SD module
- Experience working with these additional SAP Modules would also be highly beneficial - FI/CO, MM and HR/PY
- Ability to suggest technical solutions to functional requirements and lead the development of these solutions.
- Fiori and HANA experience desirable.
- PO / PI integration experience useful
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's