|Job Title:||Development Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 17:32|
Candidates can either be stepping up from a team lead position or already be working within a development manager role; salary will reflect your experience.
The role will comprise of you;
• Guiding and managing the software development team
• Ensuring that policies, processes and quality of work are monitored
• Identifying risks to the business and take a proactive approach in order to deal with them
• Provide some out of hours support in line with business needs.
Ideally you will have;
• Proven experience managing or leading teams
• Have worked within an agile environment
• TDD or Unit Testing experience
• Knowledge of Test Automation
If you have the skills and experience for the role then please send the latest copy of your CV.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
C++ Games Developer
£20000 - £32000 per annum
.Net C# Developer - MVC - Midlands
£400 to £500 per day - Outside IR35
DevOps Engineer - Puppet / Git / Middleware
£650 - £800 per day
Dev Ops Engineer - Puppet - Outside IR35
Very flexible day rates - outside IR35
Xamarin Developer - Contract - Birmingham
£350 - £450 per day