Developer - C#, ASP.NET, MS-SQL
|Job Title:||Developer - C#, ASP.NET, MS-SQL|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 33 days holiday, Annual Bonus, Excellent Pension|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2017 09:55|
Salary Depending on Experience (33 days holiday, Annual Bonus, Excellent Pension Plan)
***Interview Slots available***
An experienced developer required to join a large multi-national company with a multibillion dollar turnover, although this is a large company, you will be working for one of the smaller arms of the business which means you will have the luxury of working for a financial stable business whilst still having the flexibility and autonomy to work outside of your designated role....within reason of course!!
This company offers excellent professional development opportunities and they are willing to invest time and money into making you the best at what you do.
Your role will involve creating and enhancing complex web based products (within the Microsoft Stack) as well as working on R&D projects to ensure the company is getting the best of the current technologies available to them.
- Ideally suited to a candidate with a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience developing web based products for external clients.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in C#, ASP.NET, MS-SQL as well as a variety of development environments and tools.
- You will be working on your own sometimes so it is essential that you are comfortable and consistent with your programming.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be discussing client requirements and resolving any technical questions to a third line level.
- You will be working with the latest Microsoft technologies which are being continually updated so a willingness to develop and learn is essential.
- Flexibility and adaptability is also essential for this role.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's