Desktop Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst 20-24K
|Job Title:||Desktop Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst 20-24K|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 10:14|
As a Desktop Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading UK wide company with continual plans for growth who now seeks a Desktop Support Engineer to join a highly technical wider support team.
To be successful as a Desktop Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst you will need to demonstrate experience in a combination of the following:
- Previous experience working in a Service Desk, Call Centre, Helpdesk or support environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems, ideally Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Some networking experience and understanding of TCP/IP (ideally)
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Flexible, pro-active approach and a willingness to learn
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- A keen interest in IT and new technology
- A good understanding of MS Office including Outlook, Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a great opportunity to join a company that can offer full great learning opportunities and career path !!
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's