Deputy IT Implementation & Development Manager
|Job Title:||Deputy IT Implementation & Development Manager|
|Salary:||£20 - £25 per hour|
|Start Date:||Interviews will commence from 9th December.|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2015 12:13|
I am currently recruiting for a Deputy IT Development & Implementation Manager to support my client with BAU and Project work across the department. The successful candidate will be supporting deployment and planning in support of the organisations IT strategy. As well as assisting with the management and mentoring of the IT Development Team, ensuring technical elements of project and BAU work is managed effectively as well as providing technical expertise's to the department.
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate a strong background and experience in the following;
- Mentoring and advising a team of multi skilled technical analysts across BAU and Project work
- Technical experience and expertise with SCCM, Microsoft Server (2008/2012), CISCO Networks, Windows XP/7, MS Suite, Active Directory.
- ITIL accredited and experience working within an ITIL environment is essential
- PRINCE2 accredited and experience working on Implementation, Deployment, IT Development Projects
- Previous NHS or Healthcare experience is desirable
Key duties for this role will include
- Supporting the IT Development & Implementation Manager across BAU, Project work and Documentation
- Advising and Mentoring the IT Development and Implementation team on technical queries when and where needed
- Managing and assisting projects alongside Project Manager and the IT Implementation and Development Manager
- Ensuring all technical elements of IT Developments and planned, managed and implemented effectively.
For this role we are paying between £20 - £25 per hour through an umbrella or limited company. If you would like to know more about this role please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 01543-622386.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Senior IT Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
Technical Delivery Manager
Burton upon Trent
£45000 - £62000 per annum
Datacentre Architect - Nexus / Core Networks / LB
£600 - £700 per day
£40000 - £45000 per annum