Deployment Project Manager
|Job Title:||Deployment Project Manager|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 16:49|
Key responsibilities include:
- Deployment of the device strategy
- Create, influence and deploy devices strategy
- To deliver the programme within a defined timeframe using the allocated resources and funding.
- influence, build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders at a senior level
- Management of multiple customer groups facing deployments of different sizes and different geographical locations.
- Managing roadblocks and risks to projects to ensure that they do not impact the timescales.
- Preparation of Project Plans, Project risk assessments, rollback plans and communication plans.
- Working closely with the Implementation team to assign the right Engineers and technical resource to the right projects as well as other departments to remove roadblocks to the deployment.
- Managing the customer communication plan to ensure that customers are fully up to date on their progress of the project.
- Visiting customer sites for project review meetings.
- Attending site to provide onsite assistance during the deployment process.
- Building and maintaining the deployment process.
- Post deployment logistics including live sign off approvals
- Demonstrable project management experience within a large public sector/government environment.
- Demonstrable experience of device deployment across a large estate, covering strategy development to delivery and post deployment sign off.
- Strong communicator, able to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working with external suppliers and internal teams.
- Strong project planning.
- Strong risk management including the implications of new technology deployment.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's