Delivery Manager - Agile / Scrum / Government
|Job Title:||Delivery Manager - Agile / Scrum / Government|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 14:08|
To be successful in this role you:
- Work within an agile environment and host the agile ceremonies such as Planning, Stand-ups, Reviews and
- Have experience of Scrum and/or Kanban (experience or knowledge of both preferable)
- Remove team impediments
- Ensure continuous delivery by the team against the defined Product (as described in the backlog)
- Be skilled in the use of Jira, assist with project budgeting
- Work with the team to provide roadmap planning, high-level estimation and progress tracking
- Define how the service will be implemented (rolled out) and what resources / tasks are required Providing guidance, mentoring and training in agile delivery across the team.
- Manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning, iterating frequently.
- Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process.
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team. Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
This role is inside IR35 and is for an initial 4 months – extension likely.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's