|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 16:50|
GSA Techsource is looking for a Delivery Manager to work on a critical project for a key central government agency. The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience working in VME legacy transformation environments, with a mindset to resolve problems and perform legacy migration quickly and efficiently. The role requires a candidate who can act as a role model to other in the team; leading, motivating and inspiring their peers, ensuring outstanding performance. The environment is fast paced and complex, therefore the ability to work under pressure and with a level of autonomy is desirable.
The most vital requirement for this role is knowledge and experience with Tooling technologies and platforms.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrable experience with VME.
- Demonstrable experience with legacy migration.
- Ensuring that all external interface routes (batch & online) for each system are identified with any route changes/improvements agreed upon.
- Engaging with Platform leads and other members of the team to resolve any issues.
- Working in an Agile environment.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.