MI Analyst (Management Information & Tableau)
|Job Title:||MI Analyst (Management Information & Tableau)|
|Salary:||£28000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Heath Care, Life Assurance, Bonus|
|Start Date:||2019-03-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fairweather|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 15:58|
Management Information Analyst/DeveloperThe analysis and utilisation of data assets is essential to drive my clients business forward.
As part of a team, the MI Developer will understand requirements, build the appropriate solution, and support the ongoing MI provision.
What Part Will You Play?
The MI Developer will
- Engage with internal and external clients to understand business requirements
- Analyze existing data sources to understand the information and ensure data quality
- Develop and maintain code to enhance the quality and ease of use of the data
- Build reporting solutions using the most appropriate technology available
- Provide support for the existing production process
- Maintain, review and improve existing report provision
- Complete and maintain internal documentation
- Communicate with internal and external clients in professional manner, conveying complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Champion data quality and assist users in the best use of the reports
- Engage in project work as required
- Build on business knowledge and develop relationships throughout the organization
- Understand the extraction methods, and support the extraction of data from primary sources
The role may include weekend checking and support of data extraction processes. This is done on a shared basis.
What Experience Is Required?The role requires technical skills and ability to engage with the wider business
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Information Technology, Mathematics, or related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Sequel Server (Transact-SQL (TSQL), SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Working Knowledge of Tableau would be an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Experience of data analysis
- Creative problem solving, analytical and strategic skill set.
- A passion for data quality and Management Information
- Creative ability to develop solutions that work, are user friendly, and are easy to maintain
- Good written and communication skills
- General business experience and awareness.
- Call Centre and/or Financial Services experience would be preferred
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's