|Job Title:||Datacentre Architect - ACI Fabric Cisco|
|Salary:||£550 to £600 Per Day Umbrella – OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||July/Aug 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Datacentre Architect - ACI Fabric Cisco
CV Submission Deadline: Friday 29th June 2018 @ 14.30
Contract Length: 12 months
Clearance Level Required: SC - Security Check - Must be eligable
Can also be based Salford.
Lead Architect (HODC TDA) required to:
• Develop, validate and review conceptual, logical and physical architectural DC designs
• Manage the architectural aspects of the target design, policies and standards, working pro-actively to achieve stable, viable HODC designs
• In depth understanding of Datacentre networking concepts including access control, switching, routing, firewalling, load balancing, ACI Fabric.
• Diagnosing and resolving HODC service issues impacting users.
• Review and creation of High Level and Low Level designs for HODC services.
• Contribution to solutions designs understanding the HODC integration points in the end to end solution.
• Making sure that the recommended solution is optimal
• Experience in the design and configuration of large scale, ACI Fabric Cisco network
• Experience of managing of a team of HODC compute, network and storage engineers
• Experience in configuration of Cisco routers & switches
• Demonstrable ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
• Production of high quality design, deployment and support documentation
• Understanding of public and private Cloud infrastructure
• Experience of working in a transformation project
• Familiar with ITIL
• Experience working in Government or highly regulated environments
• Practical experience of Cisco firewalls
• Practical experience of Monitoring toolsets.
• Practical experience of ACI fabric
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.