If you have 2/3 years’ experience working with SQL databases, working to deploy databases to clients, carrying out both on-site and remote support, upgrading databases or moving and copying databases then this role could be the next step in your career.
You’ll be a self-starter and will be able to hit the ground running within this highly technical team, quickly taking on workload and be comfortable working in a busy environment. Your day will include working on service tickets, communicating with clients and end users to further develop their data capabilities and being proactive in finding solutions.
As well as this you will be assisting with the ongoing rollout of new database versions, technologies and documentation associated with the MS SQL Server release roadmap and migrating the Application stack onto newer releases of Windows Server …. .... this is a very varied role !!
- Experience with SQL Server database administration on production systems
- Oracle Databases (DBA)
- Oracle 12C working knowledge
- Evaluation and design of Windows server specification
- SQL Server Databases (2-3 Years Experience)
- Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Installation of Java applications
- Customer facing experience
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- Knowledge of some or all of:
- Unix/Linux shell commands
- Jasper Reporting Software
- Windows Server environments
- Unix/Linux operating systems
To be considered for this role then please submit your application no later than Monday 5th February 2018 at 17:30pm.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.