Business Intelligence Data Analyst - SQL,SSRS,SSIS
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Data Analyst - SQL,SSRS,SSIS|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, performance bonus, accredited training, discounted products, private health care|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2016 11:13|
BI (Business Intelligence) Data Analyst –SQL, SSRS, SSIS
Oxfordshire (Didcot, Reading, Slough, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Abingdon)
£35,000 to £50,000
Benefits –28 days holiday plus bank holidays, performance bonus, accredited training, discounted products, private health care
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a large multi-national company with a multibillion dollar turnover. This client is looking for an experienced BI Data Analyst who is comfortable with the capture, extraction and analysis of large amounts of data, providing trend analysis and reporting to key stakeholders across the business.
As well as this you will have the opportunity to develop yourself within the operation side of the role, this will include the backups, indexing and optimization side of the database – there will be internal training as well as external, accredited training provided for this.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills - ability to summarise complex data issues quickly and accurately.
- Previous SQL knowledge within a business environment;
- SQL SSIS/SSRS BI background with business insight analytics
- Excellent communication skills as you will have discussions regarding client requirements and resolving any technical questions ( with the help of the team)
- You will be working with the latest Microsoft technologies which are being continually updated so a willingness to develop and learn is essential.
- Flexibility and adaptability is also essential for this role – as this is a small (successful) team, you will need to be able to adapt to various situations and task accordingly.
For further information about the role and the type of data you will be dealing with as well as the vast opportunities you can gain with this company, please get in touch as soon as possible with your CV and salary requirements.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's