|Job Title:||Data Centre / Networking GTM Practice Lead|
|Salary:||£11000 - £13000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, training, excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Data Centre / Networking GTM Practice Lead
100 – 130K package plus excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Go To Market strategy Leader with Data Centre and Networking experience to join a large global company that are expanding further and looking for a tenacious leader with vision for this highly visible role within a progressive company, recognised and cited as one of the top companies to work for globally !!
Your CV will need to clearly need to demonstrate your experience around the following:
- IT outsourcing sales, or relative experience in driving large complex managed IT services opportunities
- working within a diverse, global client environment
- leading new and stable matrix team structures focused on clear common objectives, client delivery and business results
- success of business development and developing client accounts
- Data Centre & Networking trends, market dynamics and developments
- good knowledge of marketing positioning programmes
- good knowledge in the alignment of IT to business, the trends and best practices for IT and Data Centre & Networking solutions
- good knowledge of segmentation strategies and plans
- solution or services knowledge
- well-developed coaching skills
- excellent written and oral and presentation skills
This is a very varied role, they are a multi vendor environment and offer personal development plans to help you to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house learning and development university and opportunities to carve a career !!
Full details are available upon application
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.