IT Project Manager (Software Development)
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager (Software Development)|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-01-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 09:09|
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager with a strong background and focus on Software Development. This is a great opportunity working for an aware winning entertainment business to join their Product Management Team.
Within this role the successful Project Manager will be responsible for the planning of all stages of the project life cycle from inception through to delivery, as well as being primary owner for tracking and ensuring delivery to budget. Working closely with key team including; product management, accounts, service, project development, manufacturing and external customers to achieve a smooth delivery of product releases.
Key skills and requirements
- Knowledge and experience of hand on Software Development and web technologies
- Product Development life cycle management
- Customer facing experience
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at different stages of the product and project life cycle
- Exposure to Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge of Visio, MS Project and JIRA
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's