Data Analyst/Business Analyst Consultant
|Job Title:||Data Analyst/Business Analyst Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Blakeman|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2018 17:11|
Potential candidates must have a demonstrable track record of data analysis and have proven ability to operate at all levels of client-side staff and be effective at a senior level. A strong, engaging, professional, delivery focused and flexible client approach is critical.
The role holder will need to be competent in the full data analysis life cycle to include requirements, solution design and reporting outputs. The data analyst will be expected to develop analysis and reporting capabilities and provide options for business improvements.
Key aspects of this role:
- Analyse and understand the current client business at a strategic and operational level.
- Interpret data, analyse results and provide reports to meet business needs.
- Manage data from multiple data sources and combine these sources to provide joined-up reporting outputs.
- Develop and administer end-to-end data solutions, including ETL routines (Extract, Transform, Load) and automated reporting outputs.
- Create and administer routines to cleanse data sources.
- Identify trends or patterns and present to various business stakeholders to enable business decision making.
- Work with key stakeholders to elicit and prioritise requirements delivery.
- Provide data analysis support to all project activities and lead on key project products such as data design documents, data dictionaries, and data models.
- Work with the client, project managers and various technical specialists to ensure all objectives are met.
- Have ability to adapt to the Client’s desired data analysis technology.
- To identify solutions to client problems and then engage with all relevant stakeholders to scope work and progress approvals as part of the delivery of specific commissions, projects and programme phases, as appropriate.
- To be competent at a variety of elicitation techniques – client interviews, workshop facilitation, shadowing, surveys, etc. and be able to recommend the most appropriate technique.
- To build strong, sustainable and trusted relationships that enable the role holder to consistently engage within client accounts, creating a real partnership with the client they are supporting
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.