On a day to day basis you will be developing and improving reports to streamline and strengthen the insights the business needs to continue on its sustained growth plans over the next few years. To be successful you need a passion for analysis and data, and experience dealing with large data-sets, as well producing impactful, visual and effective reports.
This is a truly exciting time to join the business as it grows its network of sites throughout the UK and a unique opportunity to be able to directly inform and affect the decisions it takes on when and how best to do this. You'll get the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the market from the market leaders themselves and join them on strengthening and building on their national presence.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in data handling and visual report creation
- Possess the ability to visualise data(Tableau experience is desirable)
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skill
- An interest in consumer behaviours, driving informed decision making
- Excel competency, using spreadsheets to deliver analysis and action tracking
- Possess planning and organisational skills, as well as the ability to communicate and network effectively
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.