On a day to day basis you’ll be working alongside a report analyst translating numbers into plain English and as such be responsible for the end-to-end management and timely delivery of relevant and detailed monthly reporting. You’ll be comfortable sharing these key findings to the wider business ensuring the spread of knowledge and data from a board to branch level.
In order to be successful you’ll need:
- A passion for analysis, with an interest in consumer behaviours, driving informed decision making
- Have worked within a marketing environment
- Experience working in data handling and visual report creation
- Self-motivated and results oriented individual with excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- A passion for market analysis with an enthusiasm for delivery and a drive to better processes and reporting techniques
- Excel competency, using spreadsheets to deliver analysis and action tracking
- Possess planning and organisational skills, as well as the ability to communicate and network effectivity
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.