- Assist in end to end campaign process
- Lead the development of new data driven initiatives to support revenue generation and cost saving opportunities
- Produce and present regular MI reports
- Work alongside CRM manager to automate repeat data activity and MI report
- Implement the clients Customer Contact Policy
- Adhere to internal data security policies and process
- Ensure accuracy of all data delivered for internal and external use
- Support the accuracy of all data delivered by the data and insight team
- To understand the product performance and recommend actions to address/changes to drive continuous improvement across marketing and other business areas
- To ensure all work is accurate, timely, quality assessed and risk assured
- To undertake analysis of communication activity / member retention and acquisition
- To develop close relationships across the Marketing team.
- To build strong relationships with Data and IT to ensure delivery of data, insight and analytical capabilities.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.