Cyber Security Technical Architect - Government
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Technical Architect - Government|
|Salary:||£550 - £650 per day - OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||July 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 17:54|
• IR35 Scope: Out of Scope
• Location: Machester/Salford
• Travel: Travel to London/Croydon required
• Contract Length: 6 months
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC - Security Cleared
• Please note that the successful candidate will need to undergo a new application or transfer of current government held SC Clearance and be confirmed as Security Cleared before a candidate can start on site.
• Candidate will need to have been in the UK for 5 years or more to apply for new SC Clearance.
• Please note that if a current government held clearance has not been used for 12 months or more, this will have lapsed and the candidate will require to undergo a new application for Security Clearance.
• New applications for SC Clearance can take on average 6-8 weeks but can exceed over this time depending on checks.
Managing the successful transition of systems into the Cyber Programme CSOC arising from business changes involving Cyber Security for Home Office Departments whilst securing the delivery of the on-boarding outcomes and benefits. To lead Cyber culture change management activity across into the Home Office Departments and manage the activities in delivering the Cyber Programme CSOC On-Boarding.
Senior Enterprise and Solution Architecture
SOC Tooling Knowledge including SIEM, PAM, Vulnerability Scanning, End-point Protection etc.
Solutions Architecture Delivery
AWS, Architect and Cloud solutions
Demonstrate ability to evaluate, and independently implement from self-driven research open source Linux tools.
Have a strong understanding of networking protocols, monitoring tools, and techniques, including VPC Flow
Demonstrable ability to work with business and security stakeholders to understand their requirements, and deliver a documented capability to them.
Experience of working in a SOC or a NOC would be beneficial.
Have worked in Government previously
Demonstrate experience with AWS security and compliance offerings, including CloudTrail, IAM cross account roles, CloudWatch, AWSConfig and Trust Advisor.
Demonstrate experience with big data analytic tools/techniques to collect/perform analysis of data, with data mining & visualisation techniques, including knowledge of the AWS data analytics products (e.g. ElasticSearch).
Architectural ownership for the CSOC on-boarding of systems / services
Stakeholder management for on-boarding of systems to CSOC
Negotiation of risk tolerance and treatment
Support business information, data model development.
Support architecture activities and lead on business analysis activities in large scale.
Lead on business process mapping activity
Manage change control for existing process maps.
Support business capability model, process architecture.
Support value stream mapping.
Support Business capability modelling.
Leadership and change management in connection with Public Sector Cyber Security programmes.
Have experience of open source security audit tools and traffic generation tools.
Have knowledge of Protective Monitoring best practice and SIEM solutions, such as AlienVault.
Holds a valid SC Clearance.
Stakeholder management within complex public sector organisations
High level of understanding and knowledge of cyber security and cyber business change strategy.
CV Submission Deadline: 08/06 1pm
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's