Cyber Security Project Manager
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Project Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Start Date:||2023-02-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2022 13:08|
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead the coordination and schedule alignment with all relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance with UN-R155.
- Lead progress reports on Cybersecurity topics at management meetings.
- Understanding the capability required for the future and coordinating on the number of people needed to build the team.
- Lead regular communication and coordination with Legal and Compliance teams.
- Lead the activity of hearing and communicating from suppliers for information required for Cybersecurity.
- Lead in resolving issues related to Cybersecurity.
- Lead to request Cybersecurity requirements at the right time during system development.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and features in iOS, Android and Cloud and consider their impact on Cybersecurity
- Establish the process of Cybersecurity implementation plan
- Experience in developing and/or maintaining IT systems
- Be able to project manage and discuss with cybersecurity engineers
- Experience negotiating with certification authorities
- Understanding of UN-R155, ISO21434
- Project management and organisational skills, (PMP or Prince2 is a plus)
- Cybersecurity knowledge and understanding of process, (CISSP is a plus)
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall software development
- Competent with tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Microsoft excel and Microsoft powerpoint
This role is hybrid. 50% remote and 50% office based near Milton Keynes.
This role falls inside IR35.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's