Cyber Security Project Manager
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Project Manager|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-12-09 00:00:00|
|Reference:||16845 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 11:15|
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Project Manager. This requirement is working for an intergovernmental military alliance and would ideally see you based in Belgium. However, for the right candidate remote and London based working is also considered.
Be responsible for the management of projects and, in particular, the implementation of major procurement projects in the area of Cyber Security.
- Manage procurement processes, including insourcing and outsourcing agreements, in order to ensure projects are delivered within agreed scope, time, cost and quality limits.
- Develop project proposals, technology evaluations and other project activities requiring subject matter expertise.
- Support reporting and communications with the Cybersecurity Service Line and their top management, in order to ensure projects are monitored and controlled across all management levels.
- Using the MS-EPM (Microsoft Enterprise Project Management) framework used by the client, develop and maintain agreed project plans and detailed stage plans in compliance with the clients directives and project management best practices.
- Monitor and control project progress to ensure resources are consumed in accordance with the approved budget and within the approved timelines.
- Identify, plan, request and manage the deployment of resources to meet project milestones and initiate corrective actions when necessary
Whilst the UK contracting market is predicted to become unstable over the next few months, take the opportunity to work European wide and away from the IR35 headache.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's