Cyber Security Engineer - SC / Outside IR35
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Engineer - SC / Outside IR35|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Start Date:||January 2020|
|Contact Name:||Taylor Gallehawk|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 16:47|
Whilst the UK contracting market is predicted to become unstable over the next few months, take the opportunity to work European wide and away from the IR35 headache. To be considered for this role you must hold active SC.
The suitable candidate will:
- The contracted individual must be able to perform effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- The contracted individual will be asked to support the development of one or more technical deliverable and/or provide exercise support in execution of projects undertaken within the 2020 calendar year.
- The work will be executed on site at the clients offices in The Hague, NLD.
- Progress review meetings shall be held regularly, at least once per week, with the clients task leads.
- There may be limited travel required, specifically to Brussels, Belgium and/or Mons, Belgium.
The required skill set for the contracted individual is extensive knowledge and experience (more than 5 years) in the following areas:
- General, wide breadth knowledge of cyber security principles, best practices, concepts and technology.
- Solid knowledge of cyber security, including boundary protection, encryption, identity and access management, monitoring and detection, incidence response, vulnerability assessments, and risk management.
- Proven ability to deliver technology/systems/solutions/capabilities for industry, government, or military.
- Knowledge and experience in requirements management, system design, and system engineering for cyber security system;
- Familiarity and experience with requirements managements systems such as IBM Rational DOORS is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in executing implementation projects together with industry in the cyber security area, including proven ability to develop statements of work and system requirements statements.
- Knowledge and experience in testing and validating that contracted deliveries meet the requirements and fulfill the intended use-cases.
- Familiarity with system accreditation and deployment of CIS, including deployment to operational military areas.
- Familiarity with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and in teams to achieve the desired goals, including the ability to monitor and support a team of industry.
- Excellent communications and writing skills in English.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's