|Job Title:||Cyber Security Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Blakeman|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Cyber Security Engineer
GSA Techsource is looking for a Cyber Resource to join a London based project for an initial 3 months. The ideal candidate will be able to get involved in the deployment of new technologies, with experience covering a wide variety of tech. The successful candidate must have a strong background in infrastructure, and primarily focused on security over networking. The primary technology used in this role will be Symantec software, so expertise in this is very important, although have other strong Cyber skills is desirable.
There is an opportunity for this contract to continue rolling after the initial 3 months.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience using Data Loss Prevention technologies from Symantec
- Skilled using Symantec Endpoint Protection (Antivirus)
- Experience with Cloud Proxy (Symantec WSS)
- Skilled using Bitlocker and MBAM disk encryption
- Demonstrable experience using log management and analytics tools.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.