Customer Service (IT Support) – Oxford - £8.50 per hour – 3 months
|Job Title:||Customer Service (IT Support) – Oxford - £8.50 per hour – 3 months|
|Salary:||£8 - £8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2015 18:24|
I am currently recruiting for an IT Support Analyst with excellent customer service skills. For this role we are paying £8.50 per hour through an umbrella or limited company, this role is for an initial period of 3 months.
We are looking for candidates with excellent customer service skills and telephone manner who are looking for a new challenge.
Candidates must have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Basic IT Knowledge
- Provide 1st line telephone support as well as being the primary point of contact for all customers and users for IT and communication issues.
- Monitor the IT Service Desk mailbox on a regular basis and respond to queries appropriately in a timely and efficient manner delivering a high level of customer service.
- Handing issues with PCs, mobile devices and tablets.
For this role we will be paying £8.50 per hour through an umbrella or limited company. For more information please call Lori Broadhurst on 01543-622386 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Windows 10 Rollout Engineer
Burton upon Trent
£150 - £160 per day
Datacentre Architect - Nexus / Core Networks / LB
£600 - £700 per day
Security Architect - Netskope / WAN / Firewall
£450 - £550 per day
Network & Security Engineer - F5 / VPN / Design
£300 - £350 per day
Mobile Developer - iOS / Android / Kotlin / Swift
£300 - £400 per day