Up to £35,000 + excellent flexible benefits package
An excellent opportunity for a Root Cause & MI Analyst to join a fast growing Financial Services company based in Lichfield, just north of Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the root cause of all complaints coming into the business, driving change through action planning and escalation of key issues.
You will also be responsible for creating and reporting of all complaints Management Information and reports.The role will be a 50% split between Root Cause Analytical work and 50% MI; you must have evident experience of both.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Report writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must have extensive complaint management or complaint handling experience (with knowledge of FCA’s Dispute Resolution handbook)
- Extensive root cause analysis experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Do you have previous experience of working within a complaints department and/or within the Financial Services industry? This could be the perfect opportunity for you to move to a forward thinking company with a great working environment who offer a comprehensive training and induction programme!
Full details available on application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.