CRM Architect (Salesforce/SFDC/Dynamics)
|Job Title:||CRM Architect (Salesforce/SFDC/Dynamics)|
|Salary:||£531 PER DAY UMBRELLA - INSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||Sept 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 17:23|
This role will suit someone who is motivated by having a hands-on approach to developing and delivering a new CRM based service to support the relatively new DASA team and their Innovation service offerings to MOD and wider government stakeholders. The role requires experience as a solution architect with first-hand experience in the design, deployment, customisation and configuration of CRM, Collaboration and Case Management systems. The role will require the development of an enterprise integration strategy, provision of an advanced architecture solution, and/or platform-specific technical best practices.
The role will also need to interface into an existing project structure, providing implementation timeline, authoring the technical design specification, delivering development and configuration of the CRM suite to also include validation, implementation and deployment. The role will report directly to the implementation lead for the ECS.
• 6+ Years’ experience in a leading CRM system such as Salesforce (SFDC) or Microsoft Dynamics with end to end implementation experience, 10+ Years of Overall Technical experience required
• Vendor trained Developer and Administrator Certifications and/or Certified Technical Architect
• Good knowledge and work experience in CRM configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL, J/S and implementing new instances of a CRM application suite from scratch
• Hands on work experience with CRM suite web services, WSDL and other integration aspects are desirable
• Expertise in data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles
• Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools
• Experience of delivering solutions within Government is desirable
• GDS Branding and style guide implementation (.gov.uk)
• Experience of deploying a service based on the GDS Digital Service Standard.
Demonstrable experience (past or present) in coding languages, including at least one of Ruby, Python, Java, C++, C# or .Net.
The role requires a minimum of SC clearance, and ideally the applicant should already hold this clearance.
• CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 18th August 2017 @ 16:00
• Security Clearance Level Required: 4. SC - Security Check) GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's