Content Tester (Entry Level)
|Job Title:||Content Tester (Entry Level)|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£15000 - £19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2021-12-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Marsden|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2021 10:32|
As a Content Tester, you ensure that all relevant software is tested adhering to Compliance and in-house testing standards. You will conduct scripted and non-scripted tests via the user interface, capturing the results in Jira and interaction with Product and Content Operations Teams.
The role entails performing tests and documenting test results, all within tight deadlines and rapid development/deployment cycles. This role plays a crucial role to ensuring the quality of our clients products.
Successful applicants will have a detailed and analytical approach in addition to good written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of the gaming industry or experience within a similar role is a plus.
- Test internally developed and 3rd party content along with associated schedules and promotions according to predetermined and non-scripted steps to support the monthly release strategy.
- Identify issues during testing and provide accurate documentation of such issues and steps to reproduce them, which can be easily followed by the developer
- BCS/ISTQB (ISEB) Intermediate level in software testing
- An understanding of the gaming industry and / or experience within a similar role
- Commercial experience of testing software developed for highly regulated markets
- Previous experience testing gambling games such as Slots or Table games
- Experience of using Bug Tracking Software, such as JIRA, Bugzilla
- Understanding of hardware testing issues
- Knowledge of testing tools & processes
- Experience of working in a test environment, team or function.
- General IT knowledge, confidence and literacy (ability to use MS Office, able to install software, copy files, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box, creating test cases to perform on the software.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to manage own deadlines effectively
- Ability to multi-task effectively under pressure whilst maintaining a quality deliverable
- Ability to stay focused when completing repetitive tasks.
- Experience of working in a high-pressured environment. Job Description & Person Specification.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's