Content Designer - Agile / User / Digital
|Job Title:||Content Designer - Agile / User / Digital|
|Salary:||£300 - £425 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2018 08:44|
This is an initial 3-month contract opportunity, outside IR35.
- User needs analysis: Observing, working and analysing user needs from existing content, write and manage user needs, propose changes where necessary.
- Transition phase: identify content gaps and overlaps based on user needs analysis, identify the appropriate content format for a topic area, for example flat page, tool, service etc.
- Be able to discuss and defend content decisions.
- Ensure a high-quality user-focused approach: Ensuring content is relevant to the audience and is easily understood.
- Work in an agile environment with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads and goals
- Be able to judge a good/bad user need
- Turn user needs into easy to understand content Write with the user in mind
- Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand
- Judge the quality of medical source material
- Explain your decisions/edits clearly
- Build and manage relationships with non-digital people
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
- Exceptional skills in convincing people that user needs and a usable approach is the only way to present information
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
- Proven experience of working within a web application development environment, proficient in writing Markdown, picture sourcing and editing
- Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
- Experience in working with content publishing systems
- Experience of working to the Government Digital Service (GDS) guidelines
If this is something you would be interested in please apply now or call the office for an informal chat. 01543 622407
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.