Cognos Technical Lead
|Job Title:||Cognos Technical Lead|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Gough|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2015 08:45|
Key Skills: COGNOS and knowledge of full development lifecycle
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Our client is looking for a pro-active, diligent and driven individual to join their team following a restructure of their IT platforms. The company has experienced 20% growth each year and has just relocated into recently refurbished offices, creating a great working atmosphere within a dynamic team.
This opportunity also offers potential for future promotion as the client boasts a number of internal promotions within the current workforce and places significant emphasis on taking ownership of the full development lifecycle. Your role is to define, specify and develop global technical solutions, enabling process improvement and efficiency, as outlined by the business. Along with excellent technical exposure, the role offers the chance to use your own visions to develop the platform and work with the CIO of the company.
- Industry recognised qualification(s)
- Significant knowledge of COGNOS TM1 (model design, TI scripting, architect & build)
- Proven experience of the full development lifecycle
- Database design
- Invested interest in the COGNOS area (self-learning, blogs etc.)
- Experience of development using Microsoft SQL Server
- Agile / Lean software development
- Some experience of project management
- Experience of reporting solutions such as COGNOS BI and integrating TM1 with COGNOS Controller are highly desirable.
If this looks like the position for you, please email your CV through to myself or call me directly on 01543 622408 for more details. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's