|Job Title:||COGNOS Developer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Gough|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2015 10:09|
This opportunity also offers potential for future promotion as the client boasts a number of internal promotions within the current workforce and places significant emphasis on taking ownership of the full development lifecycle. Your role is to define, specify and develop global technical solutions, enabling process improvement and efficiency, as outlined by the business.
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Knowledge of COGNOS Business Intelligence (BI), TM1 desireable
- Proven experience of the full development lifecycle
- Database design
- Invested interest in the COGNOS area (self-learning, blogs etc.)
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience of development using Microsoft SQL Server
- Agile / Lean software development
This is a great time to get on board, as the Cognos platform has plans to double in size within the next 2-5 years. This means you will be responsible to have an input in the growth of the platform, working with industry leaders and the CIO of the company.
If this looks like the position for you, please email your CV through to myself or call me directly on 01543 622408 for more details. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's