|Job Title:||CNC Operator|
|Salary:||£19000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Annual bonus + Up to 5% Pension|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
We are looking to bring on board a CNC Operator/Production Operator as a member of a flexible set of production teams. You will be manufacturing and assembling a range of products from a range of plastics, extruded aluminium, PVC and polycarbonate materials to the agreed standard operating procedures. As well as this you will support and contribute to planned daily production schedules as required to fulfil customer demand.
Other duties include:
- Developing programs for new products in-line with technical drawings.
- Setting machines and equipment accurately as per operating procedures and equipment setting sheets.
- Trimming, cutting, prepping, and taping materials and welded frames using hand tools and other machinery such as; band-saws, routers and mitre saws.
- Cutting and welding frames from aluminium and PVC extrusion lengths.
- Assembling materials, frames, and other bought in components into complete finished products to standard operating procedures.
- Wiring, programming and testing a range of motors, remote controls and sensors (where required) accurately in a methodical manner to meet technical specification.
- Picking accessories and packing completed product as operating procedures.
- A minimum of 2 years working in a similar manufacturing environment
- Has strong skills and experience in a number of areas of fabrication such as; cutting, welding and CNC operating
- Safe attitude to work and quality conscious, is able to work without cutting corners
- Is able to work overtime at sometimes short notice when there is risk to customer service
- Previous CNC programming experience essential
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.