Cloud Network Engineer - AWS / Azure / Ansible
|Job Title:||Cloud Network Engineer - AWS / Azure / Ansible|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 15:53|
GSA Techsource is recruiting for a Cloud Network Engineer to work for an international provider of IT services. The role is perfect for any candidate with technical expertise in infrastructure, cloud, automation and control. The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience working within global financial situations, having solved similar problems that you may in this role. The candidate must be an adaptable, able to cover a variety of responsibilities, from participating in the wider DevOps to performing gap analysis across Cloud providers.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Defining architecture and creation of network standards for GNS systems operating in Public Cloud. This includes expanding on existing design standards.
- Raising any changes that are required, including the deployment of new technologies.
- Support project managers and planners when required.
- Prior experience using Ansible, Powershell and Python (building infrastructure as code).
- Prior experience using MAN/WAN technologies.
- Knowledge of routing and switching, with overlay SDN technology.
- Cloud and Network aware, with Azure/AWS Experience and knowledge of Multi Region & Multi Tenant Topologies, Auto Scaling, Load Balancers, Proxy Servers, SNS, DNS, CDNs and WAFs
- Experience with firewalls systems (Checkpoint).
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Microsoft Consultant - Azure / AD / O365 / AWS
Rates dependent on experience
SRE / DevOps - Python / Ansible / 365 / Linux
£450 - £550 per day
Solution Designer - Azure / O365 / ETL / DNS / AD
£450 - £510 per day
Collaboration Engineer -
£450 - £550 per day
QA Test Engineer (remote working) X2
£400 - £450 per day, Benefits: flexible working available