Cisco Technical Specialist - Wireless / Meraki
|Job Title:||Cisco Technical Specialist - Wireless / Meraki|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 12:29|
The main responsibility of the Technical Solution Specialist is to provide design, configuration and escalated problem management in client environments of medium complexity.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong wireless background. With experience of working on high grade switching & routing circuit migrations. Working with Cisco Meraki (Deployments/ Site Surveys, Data Centres & Nexus Etc.) is essential.
- Deliver technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off and client satisfaction.
- Contribute expertise towards a proposed technical solution and will work with internal colleagues to define the roadmap and milestones.
- Provide pre-sales support identifying opportunities and contributing expertise around the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFP / RFI and proposals of medium complexity.
- Provide user support, assisting with troubleshooting and design, configuration and escalated problem management.
- Develop technical training materials and conduct training programs and educate engineers on basic technical details.
- Act as key project team members charged with the analysis of user and technical requirements, specifications development, solution design and development, and in some environments may consult on testing and deployment processes.
- Expected to be technology leads for specific technologies and to use their deep knowledge of these technologies to propose enhancements and improvements.
This role requires SC clearance.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's