£Up to 85K + 15% bonus + ongoing technical training + excellent benefits
As an experienced Cisco Senior Technical Network Consultant you will be joining a global IT Services Provider and Consultancy whom have been cited as one of the top companies to work for globally for the last 4 years !!!
In this Senior Technical Network Consultant role you will be leading strong technical network engineer teams providing direct services and complex enterprise level projects to Clients.
We are looking for a Cisco CCNP / CCIE accredited or an experience equivalent Senior Technical Consultant with excellent communication skills whom enjoys playing an integral part in designing, developing and delivering complex projects and solutions in multi vendor environments.
Your technical skills need to include:
- Proven track record of successful end to end design and delivery of technical solutions with project related delivery experience within small and large enterprise networks
- Tangible experience and sustained certification to a Cisco CCIE level (or higher/equivalent), plus additional certifications and practical knowledge throughout other specialisations/vendors
- Ability to design, implement, migrate, and troubleshoot solutions using a range of technologies, including (but not limited to);
- Cisco Routing & Switching
- Cisco Nexus
- Cisco ACI
- Load balancing
- Solid understanding of interlinked technologies throughout Networking, Data Centre, Wireless and Security solutions.
- Capable of planning and conducting design review meetings, customer facing reports and presentations, documentation, and implementation strategies
- Proactive interest in emerging technologies including SDN, SDA, & SDWAN products
Your technical exposure will include many more technologies and too many to list as the scope of projects are very varied, so if you like variety to keep you engaged this is definitely the right role for you !
As a Cisco Senior Technical Consultant they are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house technical university and opportunities to carve a career, working on complex enterprise networks and projects.
Full details available upon request.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.