Cisco Senior Technical Consultant (CCIE)
|Job Title:||Cisco Senior Technical Consultant (CCIE)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: 15% bonus, training and fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2017 10:45|
£55-70KB + 15% bonus + ongoing technical training + excellent benefits
As an experienced Cisco Senior Technical Network Consultant (working at or certified to CCIE level) you will be joining a global IT Services Provider and Consultancy whom are a globally recognised leader in their industry for delivering innovative solutions to their clients using the latest technologies and have significant growth plans.
In this Senior Cisco Network Consultant role you will be leading strong technical network engineer teams providing direct services and complex enterprise level projects to Clients.
We are looking for a Cisco CCIE accredited or an experience equivalent Senior Technical Consultant with excellent communication skills whom enjoys playing an integral part in designing, developing and delivering complex projects and solutions in multi vendor environments.
Your technical skills need to include:
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Riverbed hardware / software
- Data centre or Wireless experience
- Practical knowledge of common protocols such as BGP, OSPF, MPLS etc
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, NXOS
- Your technical exposure will include many more technologies and too many to list as the scope of projects are very varied, so if you like variety to keep you engaged this is definitely the right role for you !
As a Cisco Senior Technical Consultant they are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house technical university and opportunities to carve a career, working on complex enterprise networks and projects.
Full details available upon request.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's