Cisco Network Engineer / Consultant (CCNP)
|Job Title:||Cisco Network Engineer / Consultant (CCNP)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: 12% bonus, training and fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2017 10:50|
£45-55KB + 12% bonus + Technical Training University+ excellent benefits
As an experienced Cisco Technical Network Engineer / Consultant (working at or certified to CCNP) you will be joining a global IT Services Provider and Consultancy whom are a globally recognised leader in their industry for delivering innovative solutions to their clients using the latest technologies and have significant growth plans.
In this Cisco Network Engineer / Consultant role you will play a pivotal role within highly technically strong network engineering teams providing direct services and complex enterprise level projects to Clients.
We are looking for a Cisco CCNP accredited or an experience equivalent Technical Consultant / Network Engineer with excellent communication skills whom enjoys playing an integral part in designing, developing and delivering complex projects and solutions in multi vendor environments. Also offering great opportunities to develop your technical skills and career !
Your technical skills need to include:
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Riverbed hardware / software
- Any Data centre or Wireless experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Practical knowledge of common protocols such as BGP, OSPF, MPLS etc
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, NXOS
- Your technical exposure will include many more technologies and too many to list as the scope of projects are very varied, so if you like variety to keep you engaged this is definitely the right role for you !
As a Cisco Network Engineer / Technical Consultant they are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house technical university and opportunities to carve a career, working on complex enterprise networks and projects.
Full details available upon request.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.