GSA Techsource is recruiting a Network Engineer for a local authority to work on a predominantly Cisco-based infrastructure. The successful candidate must have a Cisco certification and Enterprise experience, any CCNP experience is also desirable. This role will involve using some of Cisco’s flagship products, working within a team of Engineers supporting the data infrastructure from day to day.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Cisco switching and routing.
- Demonstrable knowledge of load balancing technologies.
- Prior experience working in complex enterprise networks.
- Working with the company to achieve long-term cost saving and profitability.
- Experience with Nexus 9000 ACI is desirable.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.