Cisco Engineer - Voice and Data Specialist
|Job Title:||Cisco Engineer - Voice and Data Specialist|
|Salary:||£300 per day|
|Reference:||EM / 17875|
|Contact Name:||Emily Heyworth|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2018 17:20|
Cisco Engineer is now required at a leading professional services company based in Nottingham.
The successful Cisco Engineer will be responsible for providing Cisco Voice and Data design and support, whilst being in heavily involved in transformation Projects.
Responsibilities of a successful Cisco Engineer:
- Routing and Switching
- Development and maintenance of Cisco Voice
- Development and maintenance of Cisco Data
- Network Security
- Liaise with IT Department Network Team as and when required (Level 2/3 support)
- Network Projects (Management and Implementation)
- Technologies you will work with include: Nexus Data Centre switches, Firepower, ISE, CUCM, Prime etc.
Technical skills required:
- Cisco VoIP
- Cisco Wi-Fi
- Cisco Security
- Cisco Routing and Switching
This is a Contract opportunity for a term of 6 months (strong possibility to extend)
Details of the Contract:
- Day Rate: £300
- Location: Nottingham – Commutable by car and public transport
- Hours of work: Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's