C++ Developers - Mid to Senior
|Job Title:||C++ Developers - Mid to Senior|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 10:47|
Are you looking to join a world leader in the gaming industry?
I’m not talking ‘world leader’ like most other recruitment companies… I’m talking actual world leader – they’ve won provider of the year for the past 3 years, the only reason they haven’t this year is because it’s yet to be revealed.
So if your answer to the question was yes and you’re a C++ developer, then look no further.
Here’s a list of benefits before I ask you what you need;
• Free use of Udemy (Don’t know about it? Google it.)
• 25 days annual leave, birthday day off
• Almost always 9-5 working. Very little overtime / stress
• Flexible working
• Social room (table tennis, pool, PS4 & darts)
• Ride to work Scheme
There’s more which I can provide information on, one thing is the potential of working from home 1 day per week.
So, what are you going to need?
• Ideally 3 years’ experience of using C++, commercial experience is preferred however great personal projects would also be considered
• A strong technical background in software design.
• Have the ability to own a product, from initial analysis through to documentation and release
• Have a knowledge of Agile
• Experienced in using version control systems, preferably SubVersion
If you have the above, please apply and we can discuss in more detail.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's